Help with Admissions, Advancement, Human Resources
On this page, you can find people, Web tools, information and other resources to help you in your work. Also, visit our Teaching Resources page to get information specific to the teaching mission.
- Undergraduate student financial aid and scholarships
- Graduate Admission Review and Decision
- GradHub: This is an integrated portal that enables Graduate Studies management and staff, graduate program staff, advisers and faculty to access and enter data related to graduate applicants, students and alumni.
- Graduate student financial support
- CONNEXXUS: travel planning and booking
- Accounting and Financial Services (travel insurance, etc.)
- Conflict of Commitment and Outside Activity Reporting and Permissions
- Aggie Buy
Advancement and promotion
- UC Davis Academic Senate
- UC Davis Academic Federation
- UC Academic Senate
- Education verifications (enrollment, GPA, completion of degree)
- Planned Educational Leave Program
- Student internships and employment
- Grad Track$ (Graduate Award Tracking System)
Find out about program information, grant writing workshops and deadlines, on-campus funding and private-sector-contracting information, intellectual property and patent application, and more.
Personnel and human resources
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program
- Academic diversity
- Faculty Honors — Academic Senate
- Ombuds Office
- UC Davis Front Door: Resources for New Employees
- Human Resources: Benefits
Public Scholarship and Engagement offers programs and resources for UC Davis faculty interested in exploring frameworks for community-engaged learning and research, incorporating public scholarship into merit and promotion, and communicating the importance of your work to broad audiences.
Global Affairs offers opportunities, funding and resources that support UC Davis faculty in achieving their research, teaching and service goals on campus and in every corner of the world.